Kate Hudson and David Babaii have joined forces to create David Babaii for WildAid, a line of professional hair care products and tools offered at an affordable price.
They both wanted to create products that were cruelty-free and natural, but were also amazing for your hair.
All of their products are developed using natural and exotic ingredients, no parabens, sulfates, petrochemicals or animal products.
WildAid also dedicates 10% of revenues generated to WildAid, a global wildlife conservation organization.
It has also received PETA’s cruelty-free certification...which is pretty darn cool.
In addition to shampoos and conditioners, you can also choose from some fab stylers...like...Bohemian Beach Spray, Hair Polish, Fibers Molding Paste, Volcanic Ash Sculpting Clay, Mise en Plis Light Styling Spray, Mise en Plis Extra Hold Styling Spray, Amplifying Whipped Mousse, and Volcanic Ash Root Amplifier.
Plus two appliances...Professional Styling iron and a Professional Hair Dryer.
Another thing we love about Babaii, is on his website...db4wildaid.com...you can not only find out more about the line and make purchases, you can also pick up some great tips.
Here are some tips that David himself delivered for Styling on a Budget:
1. Invest in a great haircut that will last for several months and will grow out with style
2. Use energy efficient styling tools that save on electrical power and are eco-friendly
3. Don’t overwork your hair; if it’s naturally straight don’t waste time trying to curl it. If it’s curly save time and electricity by letting your curls air dry.
4. Always carry a rubber band and some simple bobby pins in your purse or beauty case to put your hair in a messy ponytail and pin some hair with the bobby pins. These simple items make a great inexpensive evening look.
5. Use professional-grade products like I use on my “A” list clients. You can get these for lower prices at CVS, Target or Duane Reade. I shop there all the time!
One last thing, aside from his hair appliances, you can get them for under $15! Not bad considering how amazing they are for your hair and the planet.
Jennifer and Christine
photos courtesy of david babaii for wild aid
Revitol Anti Aging Risk Free Trial